The Ezekiel Project is a Community Organizing Collective
committed to Saginaw.
Our mission is to empower our Community and its leaders through community organizing, relationship building, skill development, education, and civic engagement.
The Ezekiel Project is an interfaith interracial, congregation-centered organization that addresses social justice issues and moves for systemic change within the Great Lakes Bay Region. We are led by a board with clergy and lay representatives from our member congregations. We are a part of the Gamaliel Network, a network of community organizing projects which connects Ezekiel to similar organizations across the nation. The Network provides training, program assistance, and professional development.
Our goal is to empower people through organization, relationship building, skill development, education, and the belief to transform communities with advocacy and activism, which includes:
• Actively assists the growth of member organizations numerically and spiritually
• Actively utilize the unified power of the community to change adverse conditions on specific issues of concern
• Promote active involvement of all people in the community in planning and implementing the goals and objectives
• Provide training for leadership roles in the community
• Works to empower people to have a greater say in decisions that affect their lives.
- The Ezekiel Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization